Add Your Restaurants And Shop
Hurry to add your restaurants and shops. It is an easy way to get extra tips and make your business look more desirable. It also provides you with an opportunity to advertise yourself as a business owner. Follow the steps below so you can be up and running in no time!
1) Create a profile on https://Foodvyanjan/add
add Your restaurants And Shop Food Vyanjan Online Food Delivery Service Restaurant Restaurant And Shop In Biaora Restaurant And Shop In Rajgarh Restaurant And Shop In Mangalore Restaurant And Shop In Indore Restaurant And Shop In Biaora Food Vyanjan Online Food Delivery Service
2) Register with the service.
3) Add a description of your restaurant.
4) Add images. (Images must be of 300 dpi or more.) Provide your business name, address and contact number. Also indicate the number of staff members you have, whether it is five or ten. Click on ‘add image’ and upload your image file in Jpeg/gif format onto the next page. You can use any computer software to download free images such as Adobe Pdf or Windows Live Gallery.
5) Upload the logo file that is your property. This should be in Jpeg/gif format, 300 dpi or more and must have a size of at least 3500 by 1024 pixels. Create a new logo and insert the URL of your website as well. Save your logo file with the name ‘logo’ and upload it onto the next page, using Jpeg/Gif format. You can use any computer software to download free images such as Adobe Pdf or Windows Live Gallery.
6) Claim your availability. Include your address, location and contact number in the space provided for this purpose. For example, if you are only available on weekends and during public holidays then specify this so that potential customers can plan their outing accordingly. After you have selected the options, upload them to the next page, using Jpeg/Gif format.
7) Specify the methods of payment accepted at your establishment. At least one of these methods must be a credit card or debit card but adding more is always better. Credit card payment may be done via Paytm or by regular credit card issuers such as HDFC Providian, Standard Chartered Bank etc.